Sitio Web de tienda en línea
An e-commerce website brings business owners not only the possibility of selling products and services directly to their costumers online, but also a large number of advantages.
Why? / E-Store Advantages
To manage your own e-store offers many advantages over selling your products thru 3rd party websites as Facebook, Amazon or Ebay.
Some of the reasons why to sell your products online from your own place are:
- Branding: build your brand’s online prescense.
- No fees: Manage payments without having to pay any commision fee to anyone.
- Inventory Management: easily manage the amount of products available in stock.
- Promote products and services in Google (by setting up Google Ads)
- Drive organic (free) traffic to the online store. (using SEO strategies)
- Gather data insights about the type of people who are interested in your products and services.
- Study costumers behavior, segment audience and proceed accordingly
- Additionally owning an e-store also let businesses track their web traffic (with the Facebook pixel, for instance) in order to do retargeting. This means sending these costumers who visited your site, ads in social platforms as Facebook or even show these ads to them when they be visiting another webpages (display network)
How to make an eCommerce Website by milestones?
Step 1 – The basics
If you want us to help you build an e-commerce website and not have a basic website yet it is better to start hiring our Start Up Website Plan. For this you will need to have first one of the Top 3 Best Hosting + Domain Plans in the US.
Top 3 Hosting + Domain Plans in the US
Start Up Web Design Plan
Step 2 – Set Up eCommerce platform
These are some of the features included with this service:
- Configuration of Up to 20 products
- Cart, and Checkout pages setting up
- Payment options setting up: secure payments by credit card or PayPal, wire-transfer, check and/or cash on delivery.
- Configuration of shipping options, including flat rates and label printing
- Display products along with your content in specific pages across your site using modular blocks (by categories, by tags, by product)
- Setting up of Automated tax calculations
- Google Analytics, MailChimp, and Facebook integration
Why using Woocommerce?
In the past, to configure an e-commerce website, setting up payments and displaying products with all the necessary features of a state of the art proffessional website was a hard nut to crack. It required a lot of effort in development, was time consuming and therefore, much, much expensive.
Happily, nowadays what we do is just setting up what others have already developed, adapting features to please our costumers needs, customizing the interface, removing or adding things to a strong and already tested solid system like Woocommerce.
One of the greatest advantages of configuring an eCommerce website with Woocommerce is that it is fully customizable and “extendable beyond the basics” thanks to its opensource license, large community and hundreds of developed integrations (verified plugins) and documentation.
Step 3 – Choose your style
Free layout templates (WP Themes)
Some of the features and tools available with this template are: product search, Multiple Hero slider layouts, Product carousel , Product carousel with tabbed category filter, Woo Category slider, Product list layout, Top header with three layouts, Ribbon section, Call to Action section, About Us widget, Blog post widget slider, Footer bottom with three layouts. Some highlighted features are Advance (only available with PRO version)
A theme with a beautiful layout, suitable design, with animated elements for a great proffesional UX, totally based on WooCommerce, WordPress plugin. Orchid Store works awesome for a wide variety of e-stores whether it is a fashion store, a mobile and gadget eCommerce site, a furniture one. This outstanding Word Press theme can also be used for sports shops, home décor or jewellery stores or for any other kind of multi-category online shop.
This is a fast, clean and modern-looking responsive free WooCommerce theme for WordPress. This theme supports popular page builders like Elementor, KingComposer, Beaver Builder, SiteOrigin, Thrive Architect, Divi, Brizy, Visual Composer, etc. The theme is responsive, super fast, SEO friendly, WPML and RTL ready.
Special WP Themes
Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme
- The #1 Best Selling WooCommerce Theme
- A super fast and mobile optimized theme
- 3000+ 5-star ratings from happy customers
Porto | Multipurpose & WooCommerce Theme
- #1 super optimized for site performance
- highly mobile optimized
- multi purpose & 20 niche woocommerce demo
KALLYAS – Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- You get 65+ Pre-design Websites with Kallyas
- Monthly updates with new Designs & Features
- Live Support + Best Support on the market